How to make money from winning at horse racing with the UK Horse Racing Analyser Pro Edition (without Pro + data feed)
How To Make Money in 30 minutes a day
This is our recommended 'how to make money' method to ensure the UK Horse Racing Analyser Pro Edition delivers the best races and horses to bet on. An example on how well the product performs; when used at least 5 days a week for 30 minutes for one race, then approximately £10000 profit can be made each month using £100 stakes. Please note: less days/more days, lower/higher stakes or more races are also acceptable.
Please note: If you use a Horse Racing Analyser Pro Plus subscription data feed service from 20 pence per day then this web page is not applicable, because race analysis times are reduced from 30 minutes to just seconds.
- Download the UK Horse Racing Analyser.
- Install the UK Horse Racing Analyser.
- Create a minimum of five to ten online betting accounts with the UK’s Top Ten major bookmakers - Make sure you take up their FREE £25 bet offers for an extra free £250 to bet with, e.g William Hill
- Buy one or more UK Horse Racing Analyser Full License Activation Keys from the Activation Keys page.
Race Day Preparations
1. Enter Race Data
- View http://www.horseracebase.com/horse-racing-today.php?valuesort=1&showtom=1
- Copy all race info from the web page to a race day text file using notepad or similar.
- Identify all races that are Flat races (with stall nos.) and all Jump races.
- Print out data (this makes it easier to enter but not necessary).
- Use this race data in UK Horse Racing Analyser race input.
- If more than 10 races for either Flat or Jump, then use top 10 races by prize value.
- Enter all Flat race data is entered then back-up data to flat race file.
- Enter all Jump race data is entered then back-up data to flat jump file.
- Race data input should take a maximum of 15 minutes.
- Delete all races which have low red rating values.
- Sort race day text file by time of race.
2. Enter Horse Data
- Load Flat data backup data:
- Enter horse data for all Flat races by rating, in highest to lowest order.
- Using www.racingpost.com race card data for each Flat race; enter data into UK Horse Racing Analyser horse input.
- Backup all Flat horse data after each race is entered.
- Load NH data backup data:
- Backup all NH Jump horse data after each race is entered.
- Enter horse data for all NH Jump races by rating, in highest to lowest order.
- Using www.racingpost.com race card data for each NH Jump race; enter data into UK Horse Racing Analyser horse input.
TIP: Betting Forecast data is more accurate on www.racingpost.com than any other website. If you use www.racingpost.com for free data, then enter temporary the 'Betting Forecast' values, e.g. 2/1. Or if you have a Racing Post ‘Members Club Essential Subscription’, then you can enter the correct ‘Betting Forecasts’ values after 7pm the night before.
Once all the races (maximum ten) are entered, then backup the data to disk.
Race Day Changes
- On the day of the races, restore the already entered race and horse data.
- Go to the website www.racingpost.com , the www.sportinglife.com or any good horse racing website.
- Discard any red rated raced, due to the extra risks.
- Update any changes to 'going' in race input but NOT ' no. of runners'.
- Update any changes to 'no. of runners' in horse input by clearing any individual horses that have been withdrawn.
- Enter the free data 'Betting Forecasts' after 9.00am (unless you have a Racing Post 'Members Club Essential Subscription').
Once you have all the best prices and "bet" is showing on the dutching screen/main screen, make your bets as per the dutching screen.
An optional step is to print out the dutching information, and the horse screens for your records.
TIP: You should not increase the betting risks to simply save time. It is not recommended to use less races and/or horses with higher betting stakes. Although possible, this method is not advised.
After Race Finish
- Go to an online racing results website to check your winning bet results.
- If you follow all the above on how to make money steps, you will not go wrong in winning from UK Flat and Jump horse racing with the 'UK Horse Racing Analyser' and this How To Make Money info.
The whole idea behind the UK Horse Racing Analyser is to cut the risks, win more and make you money.
If you need your own proof on just how good the Professional UK Horse Racing Analyser with a Pro Plus data feed really is, then we suggest that you download the Limited Edition, use it a few times then either take a 14 day free trial with no obligation, or buy the Professional UK Horse Racing Analyser today by clicking on the 'Order > Purchase' menu link above or here.
Please visit our 'Return on Investment' page, to find how good the UK Horse Racing Analyser Pro Plus Data feed is.
Here is a classic 1981 horse race when 'Shergar' won by 10 lengths at the Epsom Derby, which is worth watching again and again.